vrijdag 18 mei 2012

N°95 ADELE - LOVESONG

Ok since Laura Marling won the Brit Award for best British Female Singer award in 2012 I've chosen to stick with the 2011 winner Adele.I didn't choose one of her hits though since I believe she's has a fantastic voice which you'll hear better on some other songs such as this one:


Amongst many other great British artists Adele succeeded an education in the performing arts at the BRIT school in 2006. She started touring with a few others as a support act on different festivals. This way she could produce and release her first single 'Hometown Glory' a year after followed by her first hit single 'Chasing Pavements'. Her second single opened many doors so she could start touring around Europe and Amerika. It also opened the doors to a first full album, released early 2008. As you can tell, Adele went up fast. The first album was called 19 and it also contains the Bob Dylan cover 'To Make You Feel My Love'.

Adele's feeling for songwriting stayed with her and led to more number one hits in many different countries with the release of her second album 21. My guess is she has a weakness for numbers.  'Set Fire To The Rain' made first place in many charts as did the first single of this album 'Rolling In The Deep'. I'm almost forgetting to mention two more big hits on this album not mentioning 'Rumour Has It' or 'Someone Like You'.

Adele wrote or co-wrote both albums herselve apart from the earlier mentioned Bob Dylan cover and this song I've posted. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Adele is a great performer with a strong carying voice and a huge talent in writing her own music. She a huge lady in the music buisiness.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten