vrijdag 9 december 2011

N°69 ILLY - CIGARETTES

Camel is a brand of cigarettes so I've been looking on youtube for a song with a title linked to cigarettes. I found a few interesting yet already thinking about the next song I had to choose for a song of less quality. It's supposed to be a rap song with an R&B mix but to me it's just one big mistake song. I'm obviously not an Illy fan. But who is he?

Illy is an Australian hip hopper who too his baby showbizzsteps in Crooked Eye but he went solo in 2009 with a first album called Long Story Short. Long story short: He made a second album this year on which the above song appears. That album is called The Chase. It made number 25 in Australie but if he wants to chase the top flight in the music buisiness he need  to upgrade his songs. Yeah well that was it. Next song will be better. I promise.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten