maandag 23 april 2012

N°92 BOB DYLAN - SHELTER FROM THE STORM

There's tons of material to find about folk singer-songwriter Bob Dylan but since I'm sick for almost a week I'll keep it short. I a way my sickness tights into the title because I'd like to find a real good shelter from this storm ffs. But hey this isn't about me but about the music.

Everyone knows Bob as a folk singer, also as a protest singer. He sang at many marches and conventiosn such as the Martin Luther King speech. If you'd listen to his 'Times They Are A-Changing' album it's clear that Bob as very outspoken opinion on civil rights and other worldly problems. We're talking 1963 then. The next album called 'The Other Side of Bob Dylan' again is a different view on his character not being involved in civil rights but just creating music for his fans. Two different albums, two different characters, both genious.

Sorry, guys I still have little concentration to write much more about Dylan and his music so I'll add some more when he comes back around in the list. Sorry sorry sorry.

Oh and the link is Jerry since this song was used in the Jerry Maguire movie soundtrack. Great huh? I'm off to my couch again. Bye.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten