zondag 6 februari 2011

THE MUSIC LINK



THE BIG MUSIC LINK

Inspired by the many, many youtube links I get on facebook I came up with the following idea:
Starting from a random chosen song from a random chosen performer I seek a link into the next song I will post. I'll try and give some basic information about song, performer, ..., or anything else what could be of any interest. I'll also explain the link with the previous song off course.

If anyone reading this blog should have a nice link with the last song you can always post this into the replies below the last song posted. I promise to see into it and I just might use it from time to time.

I hope my readers will take the time to listen to most of the songs posted here and just perhaps you might discover that very special, but to you unknown, song.
The hardest part of it all was to choose a 'random' song and at first I'd wanted to start this blog with One from my all time favourite band Metallica. It had great potential to continue to the next song but then again I'm pretty sure One will pass at some stage int the link. Then again I'm pretty fond of a homegrown Belgian band and I've chosen their recent hit in my home country.

Updates will be posted every weekend and (probably) Wednesdays.
I hope you all enjoy it.

P.S. Layout of this new blog will also be updated in the near future :D
Q

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten